if u see me smiling in public it means im laughing at the jokes i tell myself in my head
i have accidentally kept the stopwatch on my ipod going for 22093 hours
two and a half years
- eating chocolate does not trigger migraine headaches,
- eating chocolate reduces the risk of heart disease and cancer.
- eating chocolate does not give someone acne or other skin eruptions,
- eating chocolate boosts one’s appetite, but does not cause weight gain,
- eating moderate amounts of chocolate makes one live almost a year longer,
- eating chocolate releases endorphins in the brain, which act as pain-relievers,
- the sugar in chocolate may reduce stress, and have calming and pain relieving effect,
- eating chocolate makes you feel better after a Dementor attack.
reblogging for the last fact
2/∞ favorite MVs: Love Song - BigBang
It was like taking candy from a baby.
imagine this shit spinning above your face at 200 mph